Did something dumb yesterday but today is today and we are moving on and going forward and it’s gonna be a good one.
- Breakfast: sweet potato w/ cinnamon sugar & butter, egg
- Lunch: half apple w/ 1 tbsp PB, coffee w/ sugarfree pumpkin spice creamer
- Snack: 1 oz beef jerky
- Dinner: turkey burger w/ goat cheese, spinach, steamed veggies, and a low carb wrap
- Exercise: 30 min inclined walking, biking around campus
Dinners o’ the week
- Mon: turkey burger/goat cheese wrap, veggies
- Tues: Dominoes pizza, courtesy of a club I’m a part of!
- Wed: Homemade prosciutto and spinach pizza (I need to use the dough before it goes bad D:)
- Thurs: Teriyaki grilled salmon, quinoa, grilled asparagus
- Fri: BBQ tofu and veggies
- gym 5 times
- STUDY FOR STATS LIKE MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT
- marketing chapters 5, 6 reading
- supply chain necessary readings
- international business readings
- IBO organization (DOMINOES PIZZA IS PRESENTING… LIMIT SELF TO 2 PC FOR DINNER)
- limit alc consumption to TWO nights
- finish all necessary assignments, library when possible
Trader Joes Haul
- whole wheat pizza dough
- pumpkin waffles
- pumpkin pecan oatmeal
- herbed goat cheese
- feta cheese
- meatless sausage pizza
- turkey burgers
- fresh fruit (apples, bananas, berries, citrus)
- spinach, romaine
- celery, tomato, broccoli
- zucchini, carrots
- skirt steak
- chicken drumsticks
- banana bread mix/frosting for brownies
- pizza sauce and cheese
My boyfriend is a big baby. His mom did/does everything for him, so he has a skewed perception of responsibility. That being said, he’s a huge sweetheart and I adore him. And part of me caters to his endearing “I’m a cute little puppy, do things for me!” side of him. I’m always buying him food, snacks, cooking, cleaning his messes, etc………
And I’m very happy to do that.
But it’s not being reciprocated.
Actually, the other day we were smoking weed, and he goes “Sooooo when are you gonna buy the weed again?”, as if I’m imposing on his weed.
That fucking pissed me off. Because I do so much for him. He drinks MY alcohol, eats MY groceries, and makes a mess in MY apartment. And he doesn’t ever take ME out to dinner unless I ask him to. Every nice thing he does is after I, myself, tell him to do it. And he does do it. BUT I DONT THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO ASK.
I don’t want to clean messes. I don’t want to cater to the needs of somebody who makes a fuss when I ask them to clean up after themselves. I don’t want to do nice things for people who don’t do them back.
And I know, I know, I know he’s just clueless. I know he doesn’t understand. He’s never had a girlfriend before… he doesn’t know. But at the same time… a lot of it is just common courtesy.
And I do plan on telling him how I feel… about him eating all my food/making messes/how I do so many cute and nice things for him and don’t get much in return….. I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO WORD IT. Someone help.